Wednesday 20 August 2014

Blog Hop Winners

Well, the blog hop is over and the winners have been drawn. The winner from my blog is June Smith. Well done June, I'm sure you'll have fun with your prize. All the winners can be found on the Creative Expressions blog.

I'd just like to say a huge thank you to everyone who took the time to view my blog and to leave a comment. It really does mean a lot and I've read every one of your lovely comments. The response to this blog hop has been astounding, so thanks to you all.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy, just to say what a beautiful array of Christmas cards that you have done. They will certainly add to the inspiration of my own Christmas cards. I love how too you have done the beautiful flower stamp on kraft card, painted white, embossed with gold embossing powder and the painted in water colours. It is stunning and "thank you" for showing it xx Love Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen,
    Thank you so much - I'm thrilled to have inspired you and it means so much that you've taken time to leave me a comment.
    Tx

    ReplyDelete