Thursday 25 September 2014

Vanilla Ice

Morning, my final post for the month for Creative Expressions today and I'm so pleased with how this turned out - I love it. Just using a single colour and some PVA really lets the dies shine, and this idea could so easily transfer to a wedding or birthday card. Come to think of it, there's nothing on this version that just says christmas, so it's already there for other occasions!



I love the way the light comes through to highlight the filigree pattern.

Next week, I'm working with some lovely new frame stamps, so please drop by to see what I've been up to.
TFL

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card. I can't wait to see what you have been up to with the frame stamps.Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy stunning card i just love it i bought this die at Ally Pally on Saturday but haven't played with it yet, now i have the inspiration thank you Hugs Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card look forward to seeing more of your work
    jeanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card look forward to seeing more of your work hugs from Juliet

    ReplyDelete