Thursday 9 October 2014

Love You Lots

When I received this months stamp selection from Creative Expressions, this was immediately my favorite and I knew I'd have to stop myself from using it for all my samples! It stamps (as with all CE stamps) really crisply and even though they're big stamps, you get a lovely even image everytime.


I started with white card, then added Distress inks and blended away. After drying the ink and using my anti static pad, I stamped the image with Perfect Medium and embossed in black. To highlight the swirl flowers, I then took a waterbrush and removed the ink in these areas.
I cut the frame out using Spellbinders Matting Basics B layered it onto black and mounted onto foam. The remaining coloured card formed my lower matting, so the colour blended in perfectly.
All it needed was a greeting and some black adhesive pearls.


Thanks for dropping by. See you next week for more Creative Expressions!

1 comment: