Thursday 11 December 2014

Yummy stuff

If you're a foodie, or know a foodie, the new Chalkboard stamps from Creative Expressions will be perfect for you. For my first project using them, I've gone with an upcycled gift - perfect as a stocking filler for the cook in your life. I started with a kraft covered spiral bound notebook (you could make your own book if you have a cinch or bind it all, but this one was so inexpensive that it was cheaper to buy than it would be to make)


I stamped the A6 Sketched Utensils onto a strip of white card and wrapped some bakers twine around the strip before adding a scalloped border. Next I stamped and white heat embossed the Real Good stamp onto black card, punched the corners and matted onto kraft card. I applied this to the book with silicone to lift it away from the book. Finally, I added a knot of twine.


Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment