Thursday, 14 November 2013

Christmas Rose

Another project using the Winter Floral stamp set for you today. I'm loving working with these stamps, especially the Christmas Rose! Everything I've used to create my card can be found at Creative Expressions.

I started with the background - stamped with a Wendy Vecchi script stamp and embossed in Arctic Pearl, then inked with Victorian Velvet and Peeled Paint DI. I then took the Flourish mask and applied Cosmic Shimmer Copper Embossing Paste through it. The flowers are stamped and embossed it copper and then coloured with Distress Markers.


Next week, Creative Expressions are having a blog hop to celebrate the launch of some exciting new products from Couture Creations - so pop over on Tuesday, join in the fun and maybe win a prize.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely sample Tracy, the embossing and paste are a lovely backdrop for the flowers. By the way our hoo is Tuesday lol. Tracy x x

    ReplyDelete