Thursday 7 November 2013

Cyclamen



Today I have a second project using the Winter Flowers stamp set from Creative Expressions. I've used a masking technique to produce a circle of blooming flowers and here's how I did it.



First of all, I stamped my image onto post it notes a couple of times and cut them out.


I lightly marked a circle onto my cardstock in pencil, then stamped my image at 3, 6, 9 and 12 o'clock around the circle. I placed the masks over the first two images and then stamped between them.



I continued around the circle, stamping and moving the masks as I went around.


When complete, I rubbed out the circle and coloured the images using distress markers, blending with water. I cut out the centre of the circle to add my greeting and used 3d foam to mount my card.




Don't forget to head over tot he Creative Expressions blog to see what the rest of the design team have been creating.

Thanks for stopping by.



1 comment:

  1. Very clever idea Tracy, love the image stamped and masked in this way. Tracy x x

    ReplyDelete