I started with Coconut cardstock slightly larger than the mask (ornate frame), and ran it through my embossing machine with the embossing mat underneath to push the cardstock through the mask.
Next, keeping the mask in place, I used Squeezed Lemonade and Scattered Straw DI to highlight the raised areas.
Added clear embossing powder and heat embossed.
I stamped the Daisy Spray (UMS116) stamp onto coconut with sepia Archival, coloured the image with Distress pens, cut them out and clear embossed them.
I lightly inked the centre of the card panel, then using a deckle edged oval Spellbinders die, I cut an aperture, added more ink and some random stamping with the daisy stamp to give texture. I mounted the images onto foam and added a twine bow.
Finally I photographed the finished card in an exotic location - our garden!
Also this week, I've been colouring leather with Alcohol inks and overstamping it with Stazon. I make the finished leather into travellers notebook covers.