Thursday 29 May 2014

Summer Breeze


My final Creative Expressions card for May today, and I'm really pleased with the results - hope you agree! 


I wanted a fresh spring/summer feel to the card, so I kept the palette to two colours plus white with the glitter and pearls adding luxury and sparkle.


I started with some sparkle texture paste onto white card. Once dried. I added my grass and sky with distress ink.

I inked up the stamp with the same distress ink and clear embossed.

Matted my panel onto blue and white card.


Mounted my stamped image onto foam.


I stamped my greeting, then used a spellbinders die to cut it out and added a little ink.


 I mounted the greeting onto foam and added adhesive pearls to the corners



The pearls in the corners really draw the eye in.

Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment