Well not really, but I wanted it to look as though it was. I started making this on Saturday and had it almost finished by Saturday night, but I've been faffing around with it ever since - now I'm stepping away and declaring it finished, mainly because I've stuffed it to the gills with 'stuff'.
It's largely made from the Shabby n Chic kit by Ephemera's Vintage Garden, I've added a few extras but not too many. The kit includes all the envelopes, reproduction adverts. tags and such. I distressed it to within an inch using ink and a distress tool to scuff the papers. The only thing missing is the musty aroma!