Tuesday 30 April 2013

Look who's 'helping' me craft today

I've adapted to Izzy helping me on the computer. She loves to come and walk all over the keyboard and press the buttons, - the other day she managed to reset the brightness with her front paws and it took tech support to rectify it! Well today she decided to help me craft, fortunately I'd only just sat down, so no glue, glitter and gunk were involved.



To my shame, I've let myself get behind with my cardmaking - my brother in laws birthday totally passed me by and his card ended up being almost a week late. I'm blaming the early Easter - it can't be my ineptitude after all can it? It's my mum's birthday on Friday so in plenty of time, here is her card. Quite simple, but I think it looks lovely.

TFL

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, loving that background, looks almost like brocade ... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete