Tuesday, 22 July 2014

More Bags

A while ago, I saw a pattern for the  Sew Together Bag by Sew Demented on Pintrest, and made a prototype from scraps with a view to making a prettier version for Moll.

My prototype - nothing particularly special, but it made me familiar with the pattern and how it goes together.

This is  the version I made for Moll - patchwork outer and the Tanya Whelan fabrics to co-ordinate with the other bags.

Then I found the steroid version, inspired by the Sew Demented version, longer and wider with an extra pocket - how could I resist. This one is by Ripstitcher. So I made this one to keep my sewing kit in.

That's the workhorse version, but I've now made one for Moll and one for me in prettier fabric

No comments:

Post a Comment