Wednesday 21 August 2013

Light Up

More sneaks for Thursdays' show on Create and Craft with Sheena Douglass.


The background for this card is an h2o wash which I sprinkled with seasalt and left to dry - I love using this effect as it's like a box of chocolates - you never know what you're going to get! . I then stamped the image and coloured it with h2o, likewise with the roses. Rather than use gold mirri card, I heat embossed the borders of my base card and mat with the same powder as used on the stamped images, it's a much more subtle gold.


This is a Home Bargains find - LOVE that shop! I coloured the top with a mixture of h2o and glossy accents then gilded it in silver. The roses are coloured with DI and I added some die cut flourishes. 


Here I've stamped the honesty sprig with h20 and then added some h2o highlights and DI shading.

1 comment: